Today is: investing in you.
I dedicate two hours each day to personal growth and development. Sundays can be a great catch-up day in the case that you can't find time for yourself during your work week.
Here is a list of my essential reads:
1. Exponential Organizations, Salim Ismael of Singularity University
2. Welcome to The Funnel, Jason Miller of Linkedin
3. Whatcha Gonna Do With that Duck, Seth Godin
4. Ignore Everybody, Hugh MacLeod of Gapingvoid
5. Thinking Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
It is worth mentioning that all but the last one of these gentlemen are clients, coworkers and collaborators and could not care less whether I plug their book. These just happen to be my favorite reads. Thanks, guys, for creating them.
While driving, cooking, shopping or walking, here are some essential podcasts to get your personal growth in:
1. HBR IdeaCast
2. TED Radio Hour
3. Freakanomics Radio
4. Revisionist History by Malcolm Gladwell
5. Women of the Hour by Lena Dunham
6. Arming the Donkeys by Duke University
I would love to hear your book and podcast suggestions. Please send them along to me at email@example.com or in the comments section below.